I CAN RIDE!!!!!!!!!

6 replies to this topic
  • F-Pilot

Posted October 23, 2001 - 02:28 PM

My surgeon gave me the OK to start riding again! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
It's been 12 weeks since my ACL surgery and 5 months since I been on the bike. Gonna' have to take it slow till I get all my strength, conditioning and timing back.

Paul, glad to hear your progressing and still planning on riding. Hope we see you at the track soon.
Did you get a buyer for that CRF yet? I would if my stocks would ever get out of the toilet. Posted Image

Gary, good to see your back on here.
I missed the Canyon race but congrats on the win. Sounds like you put a spankin' on Goodman! Posted Image
Hey, did you sell your headpipe? I'm interested if you haven't.

Maico, we should have some good races since they are letting me come back as a Novice. Posted Image

GO D-BACKS!!!!!!!!!!
Beat the Yankers!
Oop's I mean Yankees

------------------
http://communities.m...m/FPilotsPhotos

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot (edited October 23, 2001).]

• G-Man

Posted October 23, 2001 - 04:03 PM

Glad to hear your back Bob, bet that bike is nice and shiny! Posted Image

"Gary, good to see your back on here.
I missed the Canyon race but congrats on the win. Sounds like you put a spankin' on Goodman!
Hey, did you sell your headpipe? I'm interested if you haven't."

Yea ol Dougie was mine Sunday, it was a great day and my bike is working awesome!

Yea I still have my headpipe and my buddy Mark A wants it too. I will ask him if he still wants it and keep you posted.

G-Man

• yzernie

Posted October 24, 2001 - 03:09 AM

F-Pilot,

I'm just getting back after a good knee injury also. Are any of you guys coming to the R-OTMX National at Sunrise??

I pick up my Asterisk knee braces Monday. If you want me to, I'll let you know what I think and how they work.

Ernie

------------------
--Life is too short, work hard...play hard--
Sponsored by Yamaha of Cucamonga, Larry Roeseler's Stroker Fourstroke Speed Equipment and Answer Racing, yzernie@dirtracers.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_F

Posted October 24, 2001 - 04:18 AM

I also just rode for the first time in five months, after ripping off my Achilles tendon on May 5th. I took my electric bike out to LACR last Saturday, and I may bring it to the ROTMX race at Sunrise if I get it together in time.

• Maicoman

Posted October 24, 2001 - 06:29 AM

Welcome back F it's about time Posted Image

W T H all the other sandbaggers race in Novice class.

yzernie,
although our clan was scheduled to go to the R-OTMX, it's not looking real good as of today, bummer for us because we have heard alot of good things about the track and club. But there should be a few of the AZOT's there.

• F-Pilot

Posted October 24, 2001 - 02:39 PM

Wish I could make the ROTMX race but it's gonna' be a few months before I am up to race speed. I'll just be glad to get out of the house and putt around the track.
I came last year and thought the track was awsome (unlike the POS track the promoter gave us for our int'l). Struggled a bit due the limited practice laps then my tank cracked and put an end to my racing that weekend. Hope we can open some whoop ass on you local guys this time, we are starting to get some very fast riders joining up now.

Would be great to have some input on the braces. I got a Cti2 for the damaged knee but want to buy one for the "good" knee.
Will either buy one Asterik or possibly a Cti Edge.

Scott, is that the electric bike I saw in a magazine test last year?
------------------
http://communities.m...m/FPilotsPhotos

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot (edited October 24, 2001).]

• BikeDestroyer

Posted October 24, 2001 - 04:36 PM

F-Pilot,

Welcome back. Maybe I'll see you out at the track sometime. You can't go wrong with either the CTi Edge (I have those) or the Asterik. They are actually both made by Innovation Sports. I've heard NO complaints about the Asterik braces from everyone I've talked too.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.