2012 WR450F Gray wire location?

2 replies to this topic
  • MarkDemp

Posted November 25, 2012 - 03:08 PM

I just purchases a new 2012 WR 450 F. I have read a lot of good info here. Great stuff. I have learned a lot. Thank you all. I have ordered the GYTR competition ECU and the power tuner and the shorter stop screw. I removed the pea shooter from the pipe and the baffles from the air box. I am still not certain of the gray wire location. I did find a gray wire behind the left front cover next to the radiator bracket, But it is in a Two Pin connector , not the six pin. I also looked behind the left back cover plate next to the air box and found no Six pin connector at all and no gray wire at all. Is there a change in the 2012 model? Just want to be sure before I pull it. Any help or a photo would be helpful for this rookie.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tomerb

Posted November 25, 2012 - 03:47 PM

There is no gray wire on the 2012s

• MarkDemp

Posted November 25, 2012 - 03:54 PM

ok great news. thank for the information. I guess it time to try it out..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.