Took the WR426 to the MX track

1 reply to this topic
  • gawarrior

Posted November 15, 2003 - 03:20 PM

I just got back from the Bremen MX track here in Ga. My first time to a MX track. I had a blast! It took me several laps to get the hang of it but after that I was fine. There were a few doubles and it took me a while to get up the courage to try and clear them. But once I finally did it was a breeze. The WR was great! I only bottomed out once and that was because I landed in the face of a steep double. Also moved my handlebars out of whack. Loosened them up a got them back where they should be. I am glad I finally went and did it. I know now the WR is fine for the MX track. Maybe if I were racing seriously I would look at something else, but that's is not gonna be happening. They had a nice long straightway and man did the WR shine on it. I got to get a good taste of the power of this bike! Wow! :) I may hit another track tomorrow. We'll have to see how I feel.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted November 15, 2003 - 09:18 PM

I wish I could try my WR on the track once. The occasion just never showed up. I would probably remove the flashers, buddy pegs and all these stuff though... :)

My bike is kind of heavy now...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.