Light in dashboard!

No replies to this topic
  • Serb

Posted November 19, 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hello everyone :ride: I'm new on this forum. I didn't see reports of this problem. I was looking for, but unfortunately I have not found. I must open new topic in the hope that someone will help me.I bought a second-hand Yamaha WR450F 2007th In excellent condition, engine has 10.000km and ridden only in the SM. My problem is that the blue light on instrumental panel (dashboard) doesn't work. :banghead: I called the Yamaha dealer in Serbia and they told me that the lamp can not be replaced, but I must buy whole new dashboard to be replaced which is not cheap. Price is 450e. If anyone can help me get rid of it. I drive at night and I'd like to see km, hours etc etc. Are there small LEDs, if anyone has a scheme for the dashboard I would be very grateful to him. Respect to all and thank you for your response :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.