We're in the SHOW!!!!!!!!!

6 replies to this topic
  • G-Man

Posted October 21, 2001 - 07:22 PM

Whew, just sat down from quite a day racing at the track, and watching my boys clinch as the sun went down.
The Arizona D-Backs are in the World Series, to 'probably' face the mighty Yankees of New York!!

Don't know bout the rest of you guys but personaly I dig beating the Braves with Ted & Jane and their Tomahawk chop!! LOL Ok I might be a "lil" biased. Posted Image

Oh yea this is a moto board, and just wanted to mention I won two classes today by holeshotting three of four motos and going wire to wire! Beating one fast mofo named Doug Goodman on his 02 CR250 with an SST pipe.

Canyon Raceway had the long tapped out in 5th gear start straight and there were some Vet Pros in the mix who collected some of the mighty 426 roost. Doug mentioned I sprayed him with rocks so bad it knocked the wind outa him. Now that I have my bike dialed with the FMF Powerbomb muffler and BK mod it's incredible how nice this bike is!

Bring on those 450's!!!!

------------------
Moto to Live
Live to Moto
http://www.geocities.com/gmann_3000/

G-Man

[This message has been edited by G-Man (edited October 21, 2001).]

• RacerX

Posted October 22, 2001 - 06:02 AM

Way to go G, you must have been moving to beat Goodman!

• RacerX

Posted October 22, 2001 - 06:03 AM

I forgot something - GO D'BACKS!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maicoman

Posted October 22, 2001 - 01:55 PM

Hey G,
I want a box of whatever the hell cereal you had.
I will attest first hand or facefull, that your YZF throws more dirt than a CR250.
You two put on one great race Posted Image its time for the bump up letter Posted Image

• RacerX

Posted October 22, 2001 - 02:22 PM

How did you and the rest of the Maico's do at Canyon Maicoman?

• G-Man

Posted October 22, 2001 - 05:08 PM

Paul,
Good to hear from ya, hope your healing process is going good, miss you and the boys at the track.

yea you could say yesterday was my day as beating Goodman 3 outa 4 motos is no easy task, trust me on that one! He was trying like hell to get around me, it took EVERYTHING I had to keep him at bay. But I'm really feeling good on the bike and I really couldn't ask for more. Doug said I roosted him so hard that it knocked the wind outa him!

"Hey G,
I want a box of whatever the hell cereal you had.
I will attest first hand or facefull, that your YZF throws more dirt than a CR250.
You two put on one great race its time for the bump up letter"

I am available to be your personal trainer when you are ready to get serious, but you better have a lot of beer in the fridge!

&%$#@! what move up letter, I got "lucky"
Posted Image

btw your boy looked good in his race!

• RacerX

Posted October 23, 2001 - 06:31 AM

All I can say is don't fall, it's going to be a long time before I roost again. Got my cast off, now in a hard plastic splint and started therapy on my fingers (thumb still restrained). Should be able to ditch the splint in a few weeks and start therapy on my wrist. It's been 8 weeks now and my wrist/hand still swells badly when I lower it to my side - it's freakin' me out. My sons are definitely missing the track time, feel pretty bad about not being able to help then with riding. Hopefully in time I heal and get back into the swing - regardless all those riding lessons I gave you finally appears to be paying off for you. Posted Image

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.