CRF 450 test ride tomorrow

4 replies to this topic
  • jaybird67k

Posted October 19, 2001 - 03:20 PM

I will be test riding my friends new CRF tomorrow, I will give you all an update Saturday evening.
Keep in mind that I am a big Yamaha fan and very picky, so it will get a non bias (LOL)
I promise.

Later, Jason

I sure hope he has some extra rings for that
wafer piston........HEE...HEE

• motoman393

Posted October 19, 2001 - 03:34 PM

LOL let us know how it goes! I think you will be keeping your 426 though IMO. I have heard the new 450's are weak in the engine department but light weight! But who knows this is all rumors and speculation! Later,

I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • therapture

Posted October 19, 2001 - 06:46 PM

I am SURE the 450 is NOT weak in the engine dept.

Posted October 19, 2001 - 07:16 PM

after riding around briefly on my 450 i can say that the 450 is not weaker in the engine dept. It has a totally diff feel than my 426 but lackin power umm nope ... is it faster maybe maybe not... I am sure they are so close that it wont matter to us mear mortals ...

Cant wait to get it to a track...

• motoman393

Posted October 20, 2001 - 06:27 AM

That is why I said it is all rumors and speculation! I have heard that the 450 doesnt make as much RWHP or torque that the 426 does? But who knows the answer to that question...and it doesnt mater anyway to me because I am not in the position to get a new bike anyway LOL! I cant wait to hear what Jason has to say. Later,

I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.