2004 WR450 Rear Tail Light w/Blinkers?

6 replies to this topic
  • mr2autoxr

Posted November 01, 2012 - 11:48 AM

I'm new to my WR450 and have a plate on the bike but the previous owner has the blinkers that are sticking out of the fenders a ways. My offroad trails will break these in no time.

Does anyone know of a tail light that has the blinkers incorporated into it? Then I can remove the blinkers that stick out a mile from the body work?

• revyrider

Posted November 01, 2012 - 03:59 PM

http://Posted Image
Flush mount LED lights work great!

• mr2autoxr

Posted November 02, 2012 - 03:34 AM

That is a good idea! I'll have to browse around and see if I can find any of those online.

Anyone else done something similar?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rowyco

Posted November 05, 2012 - 02:29 PM

I'm using this one.

• JTucker

Posted November 05, 2012 - 06:50 PM

I use some DRC brand ones, they're bright and well built.
Posted Image
Used these cheap tusk replacements on the front.
Posted Image

• mr2autoxr

Posted November 07, 2012 - 12:45 PM

I also found these from Baja Designs that should work nice as well. I like how they have a screw to hold them on and just aren't double sided tape.

Thanks for the responses!

• JTucker

Posted November 07, 2012 - 05:31 PM

The ones I have screw on as well, I figured the stick on ones would probably fall off with my luck.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.