Broken Frame 2010 YZ450F

Yamaha YZ450F 2010 Body Frame

84 replies to this topic
  • MarkDan

Posted January 12, 2013 - 01:50 PM

Got my frame back and put it together and now it doesn't want to start &%$#@!. Any ideas it doesn't have any spark and all the electrical resistances checked out.

• jnabuurs

Posted January 15, 2013 - 10:07 AM

Hi it sounds like you forgot the earth cable. When this cable doesn't connect good enough nothing works.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rider-99

Posted January 15, 2013 - 05:31 PM

How did the frame work out?

Everything worked out great. The swingarm bearing face that looked beat up in the photo actually just had grease smeared on it causing it to look like from the camera flash. Took about 6-7 hrs I guess for the swap out.

• MX763

Posted January 16, 2013 - 06:44 AM

Everything worked out great. The swingarm bearing face that looked beat up in the photo actually just had grease smeared on it causing it to look like from the camera flash. Took about 6-7 hrs I guess for the swap out.

Good to know! That wasn't so bad. A blown motor would have cost you a lot more.

• f150jokerstyle

Posted January 17, 2013 - 06:59 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...7a958c9&vxp=mtr

Another frame for anyone that needs one.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.