Help Save Monday Practice at I5-MX (Gorman)

4 replies to this topic
  • CR2CRF

Posted November 12, 2003 - 04:23 PM

We are trying to save the Monday practice session at the I5-MX track, formerly Hungry Valley MX. To do so, we need as many people as possible to email the track manager and let him know how important Monday practice is for those of us that only get Mondays off. So if you are local, please email Tim, timd7@hotmail.com and let him know that Monday is important and ask that it be kept open.

If you are not local but have Mondays off, I am sure it would help for you to let Tim know how good it is for you to be able to have a place to ride on your day off in your area.

But above all, BE POLITE! These guys sound really excited and want good things for the track. That can only benefit us.

Thanks.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 12, 2003 - 05:03 PM

Hi, I think I've seen you out there rippin around.. Do you have Red Excels on that CRF... Preety cool..... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CR2CRF

Posted November 12, 2003 - 10:09 PM

They are actually stock, just anodized really good. Thanks for sending an email to Tim about the Monday practice.

• CR2CRF

Posted November 13, 2003 - 09:58 PM

bump

• CR2CRF

Posted November 15, 2003 - 02:43 PM

last chance

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.