Twin Palms MX in Houston?

1 reply to this topic
  • RetroThumper

Posted October 17, 2001 - 09:58 PM

Any Houston area riders have an update on the opening of the new Twin Palms track that the Mills Road owner is building??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HoustonYZF

Posted October 19, 2001 - 12:34 PM

FYI...Here's a quote from a post at the RaceDirect website's "Track Communicator". (see more at Sounds like late October.

"Three Palms.....
Well were still trying to get things in order for the city concerning our permits for this "commercial development". It's very frustrating to me because I like getting things done in a bit quicker fashion than most of our fellow city workers. A more realistic opening date will be towards the end of October. Fortunatly, the permit will include the lighting and the irrigation system so getting everything in order is very important.
I have had the oppertunity to visit the new track in Splendora Tx. and I must say the track is awsome. The dirt is very similar to the dirt at Three Palms, it's wide, and the jumps are "big". For all the people who liked Mills, you will love this place. Plenty of shaded pit area, and a great track.
As for me, I should be able to ride by the time we get our permits from the city. We will keep you informed on our progress.
Thanks, Emil" posted 9/30/01

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.