Supercross

dungey mec spoiler possible!

121 replies to this topic
  • T-Doshi9

Posted October 20, 2012 - 08:54 PM

RV could barely speak during is short interview.....he bumped his head good.

and killed his ribs. back when i was a kid... i walked both ways in the snow up hill without shoes! what does he have left to do? its not a championship. why risk getting hurt and missing out on the next race that actually counts? what does he owe the fans? he will have the 1 plate next time you see him! owes nothing!

• JBBR

Posted October 20, 2012 - 08:55 PM

wth was with decoster's comment? first rnd jammed shifter, 2nd round ryan's fault? wth? what's going on with the ktm team? decoster was 'c-y-a' mode only, sunk ryan, why? if the part sucks let it fall on ktm. wth was that all about? decoster knows better, what's going on here?

• JBBR

Posted October 20, 2012 - 08:57 PM

Ahhhhhhh, no chance at the 1 mil villapoto? Just take your ball and go home........F*ck the fans!!!! Typical modern day MX'er :naughty:

that's the stupidest comment i've ever read. when has RV ever slunked out of toughing it out? He hasn't. Dude rung his bell a little bit and they decided a non points race, no chance for 100k or 1mill, they'll just sit out, they guy just came off six months from the knee thing. don't get your post at all.

• BODIEFW

Posted October 20, 2012 - 08:58 PM

Barely speak??? Come on dude. These kids nowadays have no soul. Would Hannah, Laracco, Johnny O' or any other old school guys give up? Na man......they were a different breed :excuseme:

• mictheaussie

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:15 PM

wth was with decoster's comment? first rnd jammed shifter, 2nd round ryan's fault? wth? what's going on with the ktm team? decoster was 'c-y-a' mode only, sunk ryan, why? if the part sucks let it fall on ktm. wth was that all about? decoster knows better, what's going on here?

I think DeCoster meant that the first moto, someone else hit Dungey, bending his shifter and in the second, it was Dungey's fault.

• silver_fox

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:15 PM

Im guessing Dunge had a baby show in the trailer and Decoster had enough so he was venting.

• JBBR

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:16 PM

Barely speak??? Come on dude. These kids nowadays have no soul. Would Hannah, Laracco, Johnny O' or any other old school guys give up? Na man......they were a different breed :excuseme:

There is some of that crap going on different than the old days but there's other guys it would apply to and not RV at all imo.

• JBBR

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:21 PM

I think DeCoster meant that the first moto, someone else hit Dungey, bending his shifter and in the second, it was Dungey's fault.

Im guessing Dunge had a baby show in the trailer and Decoster had enough so he was venting.

somethin's going on. don't know about behind the scenes but the dunge has experienced quite a few mechanicals and crazy happening's more than anyone in the last couple of years. if I was dunge I might get a little pissy eventually too if this did happen. Never heard until tonight someone saying dunge is a dick behind the scenes, dunno, anyone know? Think i'd be pissed tho if in a 2nd moto the thing wasn't worked out if i didn't hang it up someplace- it's a damn shifter, how the hell can u f-it up? If it's not the shifter, it's the gearing, and if that's fubar'd? Not much dungey could do. Was really suprised by decosters response, he didn't even seem to 'try' to even things out which an experienced manager (of anything) would do for pubilc appearance. You take care of dirty laundry in private, etc.

Edited by JBBR, October 20, 2012 - 09:27 PM.

• kingkabong

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:41 PM

Dungey got pushed into a block to bend the first shifter, then hit a block (the same block?) on his own to bend it in the 2nd moto, that's what DeCoster was talking about.

• GHILL28

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:44 PM

DeCoster - Totally unprofessional. KTM best keep him away from the camera.

Way for Dungey to handle it like a pro both on and off the track.

RV played it smart. No reason for him to take un-necessary risks when he's concerned about points and titles (later in the season - not just tonight).

• LSeca

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:52 PM

Good to see Reed right up there today. I don't know what was going on with Alessi and Barcia during moto 2, Alessi shaking his head and the hand signals they were giving.

Going to be a great season next year if everyone stays healthy.

• cjs133

Posted October 21, 2012 - 12:11 AM

Everyone who hates on barcia has nothing to say right now hey...

You want to talk about modern champions packing up and going home.. How about the one who broke a pinky and threw the towel in... Villipoto is clearly the fastest on the planet and had reed not have crashed he would have had a win those two will be 1-2 next year barcia will be 3rd or Wilson

• MANIAC998

Posted October 21, 2012 - 05:04 AM

If you ride/race a KTM, it's expected that your going to have to do some maintenance from time to time.

• Monk

Posted October 21, 2012 - 05:05 AM

Good to see Reed right up there today. I don't know what was going on with Alessi and Barcia during moto 2, Alessi shaking his head and the hand signals they were giving.

Going to be a great season next year if everyone stays healthy.

I hate to say it but I think Alessi was signalling for Barcia to go by. Alessi had nothing for him and was maybe thinking why take the risk of hurting himself in the process of trying to keep up. Good for Alessi in my eyes.

• FZ1guy

Posted October 21, 2012 - 05:34 AM

If you ride/race a KTM, it's expected that your going to have to do some maintenance from time to time.

I think Dungey best days are behind him. he should move on and get into marketing, offering KTM transmissions services and selling the new KTM Kleenex brand tissues, LOL

• dmac1

Posted October 21, 2012 - 05:47 AM

Perhaps they would have ridden, but that was before the full effects of concussions were really known. If you watched Villopoto's interview, he was pretty clearly concussed. I'm surprised they allowed him on the camera.

If you're going to slam Villo, I guess you better throw Kdub in there too. Is he a puss in your eyes?

Until the crash, Villo was really fast. KInda reminded me of someone else that many slam all the time...faster'n hell, then BOOM! Will that now be Villo's way? Lets see...2 races...2 crashes....2 DNFs.

• T-Doshi9

Posted October 21, 2012 - 06:58 AM

ridiculous comments. back in my day... they would have... its a diff game now! its not about heart. its about health. back in the day we had an ambulance and that was it. now they have a full truck that can read brain waves, X-ray, hell they can even to surgery's in that thing. we know alittle more about injuries. those guys rode the way they did because they were normally high or drunk. (not all) you can't compare today's racers to yesterday's for a million reasons. so funny to hear this crap. have you ever called in to work? typical modern day workers!

• BODIEFW

Posted October 21, 2012 - 07:05 AM

Perhaps they would have ridden, but that was before the full effects of concussions were really known. If you watched Villopoto's interview, he was pretty clearly concussed. I'm surprised they allowed him on the camera.

If you're going to slam Villo, I guess you better throw Kdub in there too. Is he a puss in your eyes?

Until the crash, Villo was really fast. KInda reminded me of someone else that many slam all the time...faster'n hell, then BOOM! Will that now be Villo's way? Lets see...2 races...2 crashes....2 DNFs.

The only thing that surprised me about his interview after his little get-off was that he didn't have his little monster energy drink with the label so perfectly facing the camera......while he eloquently sips nothing every few seconds. As far as K-dub, the dude's 30-something years old and he will always be a fan favorite.....he's earned it. That guy was racing motocross back when Cigarette companies were major sponsors.....not some emo-fu*king energy drinks.

....but the chicks are hot and Redbull does some cool sh*t :cool:

• BODIEFW

Posted October 21, 2012 - 07:20 AM

On second thought, I'm actually glad he decided to pack it up. Had he bumped his head again, he might not been able to do this to the competition or the girls that roam the pro racing forum:

I think these are the brain waves you are talking about Tdosh ;) ........... :lol:

• T-Doshi9

Posted October 21, 2012 - 07:24 AM

On second thought, I'm actually glad he decided to pack it up. Had he bumped his head again, he might not been able to do this to the competition or the girls that roam the pro racing forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAcqFcRcHmM

I think these are the brain waves you are talking about Tdosh ;) ........... :lol:

i wouldn't expect you to understand that comment... its above you. :) kisses! psssttt... you can buy shoes now so you don't have to walk in the snow.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.