She's gotta go, so what's she worth?
Posted November 11, 2003 - 06:35 PM
99 Yamaha WR400
* Stock Motor
* CRD Absolute Power II Can w/ stainless header
* CRD Frame Guards and Enduro Skid Plate
* Newer Serfas Spider Grips
* ASV Inventions Pro Model Lever w/ Integrated Decomp Lever
* Pro Tapers
* RTT Steering Stabilizer
* IMS 3.3 Tank
* Gripper Seat Cover (N-Style)
* New Rear Tire
* New Gold RK 520 Chain
* New Fastway Rino Graphics
* Barum's Pro Aluminum Speedo Eliminator
* DR. D Carbon Fiber Air Box w/ Twin Air Filter
* Pro Moto Billet "Kick It" Aluminum Side Stand
* YZ Front Plate/Rear Fender (stock headlight and rear fender comes with)
* 5 Rides on MX Tech Custom Suspension (200lbs. 60% off-road, 40% MX)
In terms of condition, on a scale of 1-10, I'd say a 7.5 to 8. This bike needs nothing and is trail/track ready.
So, what's a realistic range for the west?
Posted November 11, 2003 - 07:31 PM
Posted November 11, 2003 - 09:57 PM
I just sold my ktm 300 and had no offers with a boatload of extras.I took everything off and took off $400 and it sold quick and i had multiple offers. i then sold the extras and ended up with $300 more than i really wanted (no ego i'm not giving it to ya)
So what did you get the 450 or 250?
Posted November 11, 2003 - 10:01 PM
Posted November 12, 2003 - 07:31 AM
The 04 red bike is coming
Brian!!! What the heck. You'r ditchin us to go to the dark side ???
Posted November 12, 2003 - 08:36 AM
For the recond, my WR always ran flawlessly and I NEVER had ANYTHING shell out on me. This bike ran and performed perfectly. How do they do that?
Posted November 12, 2003 - 11:50 AM
You gotta get that thing dirty when you get it! Let's go riding!
Posted November 12, 2003 - 11:54 AM