2011 YZ450, I Lost My Rear Brake!

No replies to this topic
  • MX763

Posted October 15, 2012 - 12:16 PM

I was racing last weekend and haven't even looked at my bike since. My last moto I holeshot and landed on top of an uphill triple, just as I had in practice and my other three motos. When I landed and went to get on the brakes for the 180 right afterwards, I had no back brake. My rear brake worked great the corner before then all of a sudden it had no pressure. There was a little fluid on the master cylinder and the swingarm but I didn't really look at it too much. I have Galfer stainless lines and everything else is stock. Do these stainless lines fail? Could I have blown out a seal in the master cylinder from landing on top of a jump? I guess I'm trying to diagnose the lazy mans way.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.