Trailtech computer

No replies to this topic
  • Derek_Burns

Posted April 23, 2001 - 12:57 PM

I just thought it deserved a mention.....
Living in the UK, I was a little uncertain about ordering an enduro computer from US company Trailtech on the internet. I'm glad to say that I haven't regretted it.
My computer arrived when they said it would, and I was more than happy with the quality of the product.
Once fitted, it was apparent that the speed reading it was giving me was incorrect, so I put up a post here on TT asking for any advice, and it was answered by email from a member of staff at Trailtech, suggesting possible problems. Turns out that the 01 model WR has a different front disk (rotor) and that some of the bolts holding it have been found to have slight magnetic properties, giving the sensor a false reading. They suggested I fit a revised sensor which they promptly sent to me FOC (all the way to the UK).
So.... I'm happy to have done business with Trailtech.... They know their stuff, and take pride in their product and customer service.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.