Wanted: Left Foot Peg....

6 replies to this topic
  • MotoStyle

Posted October 15, 2001 - 06:41 AM

Hey guys. I'm looking for a left stock foot peg for an 01 yz250f. If you have one for an 01 426, 250, or 125.....they are all the same. Let me know. Thanks. daveygwhiz@aol.com

• Scott_in_KC

Posted October 15, 2001 - 08:38 AM

You too huh? I bent mine on my WR426 while backing down (err, sliding out of control) down a small hill, left side. Soft metal...bent like butta.

• Jason_in_KC

Posted October 15, 2001 - 09:16 PM

Contact BBR motorsports, they have a "garage sale" area and part out the bikes they use the engines from...just might be the ticket!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoStyle

Posted October 15, 2001 - 12:45 PM

Yup....it bent and broke in one place. Oh well, if someone has one they'd like to sell, let me know. Otherwise, I'll have to buy new.

• MotoStyle

Posted October 16, 2001 - 12:29 PM

I took your advice and called BBR. They hooked me up with a pair of stock pegs and I might add, for a nice cheap price. Thanks for the request. Posted Image

• Scott_in_KC

Posted October 18, 2001 - 10:18 AM

Moto, Good score, what did you give for them? Thought I'd ask before I burn a call. Mine isn't broken...yet. Just bent, but if the price is right it would be nice to have some extras.

• Jason_in_KC

Posted October 18, 2001 - 10:44 AM

Glad to hook a brother up..Scott..get on the horn, they respond quickly to emails also. I also bought one their rear brake pedals but found a used one cheaper..nice folks to deal with though.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.