KICKSTAND

3 replies to this topic
  • gal

Posted October 15, 2001 - 06:27 AM

CAN I INSTALL WR KICKSTAND ON MY YZ?

• sirhk

Posted October 15, 2001 - 10:23 AM

No, it's not a direct bolt on. I don't think the YZ frames have the mounting tabs on them. There are a couple companies that make clamp on stands though.

------------------
Khris
"What's that?"
"It's a Yellow 99' YZ400!!"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Itsamre

Posted October 22, 2001 - 08:20 PM

Yes!!! Baja Designs. About 120$ It is the stock WR stand with a bracket that goes to the subframe bolt, and then uses the lower chain roller bolt. Works XLNT.

------------------
Mark...00 426 w/plates,and $4000.00 of other attachments!

• dhowell

Posted October 23, 2001 - 01:45 AM

I agree, the baja stand works great. It only takes about five minutes to take off if you don't want it on at the track or something like that. But, for the trails it's great. I am on the shorter end, so after a long day of riding, it really helps to be able to put the kick stand down and get the extra leverage to fire up the beast.

Good luck!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.