Electric Start on a wr426!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • needshelp

Posted November 10, 2003 - 10:50 AM

I am using this engine on a 300 pound fomula car and one of the rules stipulate that the engine must be electricly started. I was wondering if there are any kits the putting an electric start on the wr426 bike. SO if you know of any electric start kits please let me know. Thanks

-Brett

• endurodog

Posted November 10, 2003 - 11:57 AM

Brett this came up awhile back and because of the cases being different no one was going to make the 426 engine E start without a ton of money. If memory serves no one ever did do this.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GPS Dual Sport

Posted November 10, 2003 - 12:29 PM

There was a thread about a very expensive E start kit out of Europe for the 426.
A search is needed.

• Bry

Posted November 10, 2003 - 02:07 PM

You will find an electric start kit for a WR426 by searching for "Les 2 Roues" on google its a french site.

Good Luck!! Bry.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.