Honda CRF250L/M Pics & Video

So I've been making some videos on YouTube of me and my buddy riding our bikes. Pretty boring, mostly same road over and over because, well, it's close and fun. Anyways, my daughter makes a video all by herself (she's 9) and then tells me my videos are soooo boring, all I make is boring motorcycle videos. So today, well, I made this, just for her haha. It's semi bike related. My bike is in background a couple times.

• Like 6

Saturday I rode from cleghorn and the 15 fwy to big bear and back. Passing through silverwood lake and lake arrowhead. Below are pics of my bike in front and a buddies behind, and one of the view of silverwood lake. It was a very fun ride. Lessons learned: this bike is very fun, fairly comfortable, a little heavy, charges hills pretty well, and a good bike.

I'm glad I put my stage one mods and bars and risers on!

21872498-B3F6-45DE-9890-FC289C80970F_zps

3C9302A8-CA66-43E8-958F-0A107F657E7C_zps

• Like 4

So I've been making some videos on YouTube of me and my buddy riding our bikes. Pretty boring, mostly same road over and over because, well, it's close and fun. Anyways, my daughter makes a video all by herself (she's 9) and then tells me my videos are soooo boring, all I make is boring motorcycle videos. So today, well, I made this, just for her haha. It's semi bike related. My bike is in background a couple times.

Dude, that was hilarious!

You gotta go riding with us in the future, like minds laugh the same. ?

BTW, We rode Cow mountain last weekend, perfect conditions. Cow spans from Ukiah to Lakeport, and for the most part, non-dualsport friendly. Steep, gotta pack a lunch to make it down some of them hills type of place.

Anyways, Hollister's a fun place to ride- I'll post up about our next trip down there, ain't that far away...(And heaps better than Carnegie for mellow trail riding)

Holler back,

Dan

• Like 1

Any way you can send me the part number from the bars those are the exact ones im looking for

In another thread he said it's the contour bar in the factory Suzuki/KTM bend. Definitely a great looking bar!

Not sure if my link will work...

https://www.thumpertalk.com/index.php?/topic/1079731-What-did-you-do-to-your-crf250l-today%3F/page__view__findpost__p__12170726

• Like 1

In another thread he said it's the contour bar in the factory Suzuki/KTM bend. Definitely a great looking bar!

Not sure if my link will work...

https://www.thumpertalk.com/index.php?/topic/1079731-What-did-you-do-to-your-crf250l-today%3F/page__view__findpost__p__12170726

http://www.protaper.com/products/handlebars/contour

• Like 1

that is a sharp looking color scheme

a few red bling things on the engine would tie it all together

Thanks, man. Some red accented parts is the plan, I installed a Hammerhead shift lever when I did the bars and I want to get the black/red DRC supermoto pegs next then the Zeta bling kit to finish everything off.

dsc0611.jpg

Any way you can send me the part number from the bars those are the exact ones im looking for

Like others said, they're Pro Taper Contour in Factory Suzuki/KTM bend. I got them from here to be specific.

• Like 1

Thanks, man. Some red accented parts is the plan, I installed a Hammerhead shift lever when I did the bars and I want to get the black/red DRC supermoto pegs next then the Zeta bling kit to finish everything off.

dsc0611.jpg

Like others said, they're Pro Taper Contour in Factory Suzuki/KTM bend. I got them from here to be specific.

So is the hammerhead shift lever the one for the 150R? I've been thinking of ordering a shift lever for a while now.

So is the hammerhead shift lever the one for the 150R? I've been thinking of ordering a shift lever for a while now.

Not sure, I just ordered this one as it came up when I select only 250L parts. It's very nice, I haven't accidentally clicked in to neutral once  ?

-

Got a new bar pad today, the Contours came with an all black one but this one matches my colour scheme much better.

img20150130133108.jpg

• Like 3

Mr X

I love your bike

but

Im having a hard time with those mirrors,,, do they work for you

They are surprisingly good. I thought they'd be too small but I've never had an issue and I'm constantly checking mirrors to figure out what's around me. The only downside to them is they take a while to get right, but a ride in back roads with an allen key in my pocket and they're set pretty quick.