Riding near Pensacola?

4 replies to this topic
  • skthom

Posted October 11, 2001 - 06:52 PM

Visiting family this weekend. Driving from Houston to Pensacola. Is there anywhere to ride (MX, trails, etc.)?

• sirthumpalot

Posted October 12, 2001 - 03:05 AM

I'm from about 6-7 hours south of there so I'm not familiar with the area, but check on a place called Reddick (sp?) and Marion county. I've never been to either track and I'm not positive where they are, but I seem to recall that they're up north and possibly near pensicola. Hope this helps. Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • E_T

Posted October 12, 2001 - 08:44 AM

There is a nice track in Milton, about 20 miles East of Pensacola on Hwy 87, it is 1/4 mile south of Interstate 10, take the little road behind the motel there. They are open from 9-5 on the weekend.

• sirthumpalot

Posted October 12, 2001 - 01:44 PM

Check this page out. Pick Florida and you'll get a list of tracks. I'm not sure how up to date it is but hope it helps!
http://www.Motocross...tdb/browse.php3

• Sanch

Posted December 05, 2001 - 08:33 AM

This forum is great for ideas and direction! I have family in Pensacola and we go out there at least one weekend a month...gotta keep peace in the family.

Anyway, my son and I went to that track in Milton, West Fl. Motocross Park, and really had a good time. They have 4 different tracks, providing something for every skill level. At $12/person, $17/family you can't go wrong by spending the day out there. They even have a shower.

My 8 year old got to racing some twin brothers for his first racing experience. He loved it and can't be any prouder of his first "battle scar", tire marks on his forks! I know now that we won't be sitting around "visiting" all weekend anymore!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.