Oil not making it to frame?

22 replies to this topic
  • mslow

Posted November 19, 2012 - 08:28 AM

well, bike is back on the trails and performed flawlessly this weekend!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted November 20, 2012 - 04:09 AM

No, what's that about?

Do a search on "Oil system Upgrade" by zibbit.

• mslow

Posted November 20, 2012 - 05:51 AM

i actually read through that, it was my understanding that it would be more beneficial if i were using it for more supermoto but considering the type of riding I do, the benefits would be nominal.

gotta be honest, i went to a 13:1 piston, nothing major, also had the cylinder nikasil coated, cam chain replaced, oil pump and all new gaskets. on reassembly, we noticed the timing was off slightly.
the bike runs lik ebutter now and the power delivery is so smooth and hits hard now.

next i sthe exhaust, it's way too loud.
it's a DRD that had a broken piece to the baffle, I repacked it but it just needs to be replaced.

any thoughts on a great quiet slip on? can't do the powerbomb header because of the larger tank, the petcock will be too close to the header.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.