yz400f flywheel weight

2 replies to this topic
  • ttman

Posted September 17, 2012 - 05:37 PM

I am very new to this forum, first off I am looking for a 1999 yz400f 9 to 12oz flywheel weight... No one, I mean no one seems to have them anymore. I have reviewed mant past topics to see where people have got themin the past with no luck. I have tried every online store with no luck. does anyone know where I may be able to pick one up at... Any help would be great thanks alot.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted September 17, 2012 - 07:31 PM

If you can't find any, you could always use the WR400 lighting coil with flywheel. That is easy to find.
Maniac

• VinceDC

Posted September 17, 2012 - 08:07 PM

On ebay right now is aYZ 400 flywheel with a 8 oz weight installed on it already.The listing said it had a 5 oz but in the picture it looks like an 8 to me. Plus I a pretty sure those were part of a kit that came with 6 ,8, and 10oz weights. Buy it now $50.00 plus $14.00.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.