wtb wr400/426 transmission

3 replies to this topic
  • burke_wl

Posted September 13, 2012 - 05:02 PM

Looking to buy either wr400 or wr426 transmission gear set

• e36graduate

Posted September 15, 2012 - 06:02 AM

what are you trying to do burke? I have a wr426 that I had to replace the tranny (chain snapped and bent up something) so I bought a used yZ426 tranny and now she is running nice. I bought 2 brand new tranny shafts but that wasn't the problem. The gears and all look good, however i think something is up with the shifting forks. Anyways I have YZ426 complete cases, WR426 gears, brand new WR426 shafts (2 of them $150).

I currently have the yz426 flywheel and stator in the wr........until i can replace the wr426 stator (not working).....willing to trade some stuff if you have a wr stator???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • burke_wl

Posted September 17, 2012 - 09:03 AM

I have a 05 yz250, 2 stroke, and I want to do a wr trans swap

• burke_wl

Posted December 11, 2012 - 06:10 PM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.