What clutch lever?

22 replies to this topic
  • BFox

Posted October 26, 2012 - 09:37 PM

Yes its a big improvement over the stocker.But having taken it and the kids new Beta 350RR out for the day. Hmmmm.The Beta starts like a e start bike should [with a carb], clutch is like warm butter, tracks over all nasties and handles like its connected to my warm noodle and revs to the moon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • L. Euler

Posted October 29, 2012 - 03:07 AM

RSC on. Awesome fit and finish and feel. Only drawback is that I had to adjust cable and lever almost to the max for proper clutch disengagement.May contact them to see if they can whip up another adjustment screw with 1/4" more thread

You need to use the YZ cable. I put a Works Connection perch on my 03 and it does not compensate for the clutch switch that the stock WR perch has. In other words: same problem. The YZ cable has a shorter sheath.

• BFox

Posted October 29, 2012 - 04:00 AM

You need to use the YZ cable. I put a Works Connection perch on my 03 and it does not compensate for the clutch switch that the stock WR perch has. In other words: same problem. The YZ cable has a shorter sheath.

Emailed RSC and have to order a sleeve for $5

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.