xr 650r with 710 big bore!!!!!!

148 replies to this topic
  • mr660

Posted November 13, 2003 - 10:17 PM

way to jump in there ROBATT! :)

• mr660

Posted November 13, 2003 - 10:19 PM

I am going to laugh about this one for a long long time! (rubber full of cum) ha ha i can't stand it :) :D

Eagle426 you have definately got BRASS ones!! :D

• mr660

Posted November 13, 2003 - 10:28 PM

Hey NCWR426F!! Lard as$ ayy! well lets do a quick math problem. my 6'3" 250lbs + a BRP = A 426/450 grinding machine! the added wt is simply going to drive the knobs that much deeper into your flesh! especially since the suspension is customly accomadating to me now! :)

speaking of flesh wounds! did you ever get that big old sinder dislodged from the meatus :D of you prick??

back at you knuckle head!!

• Eagle426

Posted November 14, 2003 - 03:12 AM

mr660, your suspension is customized to your weight! How in the heck did they get the front coil spring off of a 1979 F150 onto your rear shock? Also, just what sag setting are you running with that spring too? :)

• Rockjockey

Posted November 14, 2003 - 07:36 AM

Someones daddy should have pulled out!

• mr660

Posted November 14, 2003 - 08:15 AM

Eagle426, your tub of lard (approx. 6'2" 260lbs)has no room to talk! at least my BRP has the balls to get my butt around the woods and up hills you only dream of getting up on your WR!

your poor WR begs for mercy every time your bazooka butt gets planted on it! reason being the poor thing knows that it will not come down from 13,000 RPM's until it is put back in the garage, and the only reason these RPM's are maintained is to compensate for your heavy a$s load!

just face the facts you wish you had bought a BRP!! :)

And as for getting the ford coil springs on the shock (a$shole). It was nothing a milling machine and a 50ton press couldn't handle! :D

• mr660

Posted November 14, 2003 - 08:21 AM

No crap! EAGLE246 is definately a "#4"

Hey Eagle, i notice the reply's have died down since you pulled the last trump card out of your a$s when you slammed THRAWN! either it was too much for everyone to digest or they are still laughing their butts off about the adage and can't type yet! :) :D

Ha ha ha ha ( Off with the gloves ) :D

• ill_caper

Posted November 14, 2003 - 01:30 PM

How are you gonna catch him with that outdated slow a$$ rig. A WR250 could smoke that thing

• Eagle426

Posted November 15, 2003 - 05:10 PM

"Now I lay me down to sleep........"

Rest In Peace- that is until next time my TT brothers!

I would like to send a shout out to those of you who joined in and "kicked each other in the shins," we had some real fun with this one! For those of you out there that read this madness and DID NOT join in, don't be afraid- the pain is only temporary (unless you go by THRAWN) then you will for eternity think about getting smacked in the mouth with you know what and watch it quiver! It has been real gentlemen and there will be more to come! :)

• mr660

Posted November 15, 2003 - 05:30 PM

right on EAGLE! it has been fun horse whipping each other around! It really doesn't matter what we ride, all that matters is that we all get time in the woods or on the track and get busy! God gives humans free will, which permits us human beings to choose what ever the heck we want! it just so happens that the choices we make are not always the correct ones! as for you folks that want to go with anything but a BRP, then so be it. eventually it will all make sence!

until next time fella's! and one more thing EAGLE426 and NCWR426F you had better have been practicing for the journey back to OHIO. i sure would hate to see you two knuckle heads haul those want to bee's home for NUTTEN'

Later bro's :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thmprracer

Posted November 19, 2003 - 02:36 PM

So where can i get one! ??????????

• Doggie.Stiles

Posted August 24, 2014 - 03:15 AM

i  have  a 01 BRP  love it  it not a motocross bike doin big jumps tricks like ur 426 or yzf 450 or crf 450  they are 2 diff animals  i like em both  but for now i have my 01 xr650 i made it into a enduro good halogen headlight dirctionals horn brake light and it rips omg the back roads here in upstate ny and vermont  as soon as i hit 3rd gear i go right by them 450s  everytime  maybe one that had been modded  might be diff    i was thinkin of making a 450 eiter yzf or crf 450 with bib bore kit   and making it road legal  or trying lol   as far as im concerned   its the ultimate back road burner    and opinions will vary     this winter  goin to rebuild the brp i c a  710cc big bore kit   idk  checking into it   its all bore added    needs stroke also i think   in germany  they make a kit to 780cc   oh ya  more cc more power very simple

:naughty:Hey EAGLE426, all your talk sure is making me horney! did all those 3" welts ever go away from the last STING operation you were involved in when you happened to fall behind the old BRP. :worthy:

Did that rash on your schlong that your woman told me about ever clear up?? And one more thing what ever i do in the %#@$*!# shower is my own business. you are just jellous that your little guy is not as active as mine! rain, wind direction & temperature, none of that matters when it comes to Big Jim and the Boyz! they have a mind of their own! :thumbsup:

Before you get to out of hand comparing RPM's. who would you rather get punched by Richard simmons or Mike Tyson?? Thats what i thought!! Judging from your last post you seem some what literated, which by the way doesn't mean intelligent. this brings something to my mind, how are your math skills? obviously rusty! (650cc-426cc=224cc) ya ya thats right people, read it and weap! now to really make your heads spin. plug some numbers into a kinetic energy calculator and you 426/450's will quiver with the results and will never want to get in the way of a BRP!!!

As for you knuckle heads that want to compare stock BRP's to stock 426/450's on a motorcross track. well lets just say intelligence is obviously a virtue!! do apples compare to oranges?? if they both had vagina's maybe so but they don't! put both the machines in a neutral environment. not desert and not motorcross. woods, trails, single tracks, open fields, crick crossings, hill climbs etc. and your ass's would get wiped by the BRP's!!! :lol:

Yes that is right: If you are going to be stupid you have to be tough!!! in order to get to second base you must take your foot off first!! any more questions??? :excuseme:

• NEKOOHC

Posted August 24, 2014 - 03:19 AM

If you stroke it you will need better Cams , cams that allow the gases to Flow Faster and more efficiently .

• Doggie.Stiles

Posted August 24, 2014 - 03:20 AM

all this talk about jerkin off in shower  im goin to get the lil woman in there     thats good clean fun    now i just gota wake her up and get her in there 

i  have  a 01 BRP  love it  it not a motocross bike doin big jumps tricks like ur 426 or yzf 450 or crf 450  they are 2 diff animals  i like em both  but for now i have my 01 xr650 i made it into a enduro good halogen headlight dirctionals horn brake light and it rips omg the back roads here in upstate ny and vermont  as soon as i hit 3rd gear i go right by them 450s  everytime  maybe one that had been modded  might be diff    i was thinkin of making a 450 eiter yzf or crf 450 with bib bore kit   and making it road legal  or trying lol   as far as im concerned   its the ultimate back road burner    and opinions will vary     this winter  goin to rebuild the brp i c a  710cc big bore kit   idk  checking into it   its all bore added    needs stroke also i think   in germany  they make a kit to 780cc   oh ya  more cc more power very simple

• Doggie.Stiles

Posted August 24, 2014 - 05:42 AM

ya i contact falcon  they had a cam option 199$ im sure they done there research i ask em bout it    im curious about my 520 chain if that strong enough  idk   i think it possible to install a 525 or 530   idk    not havin that break when i in the throtte  i like to go fast but i dont have a death wish  i ride alot on road dirt roads fireroads  the beach  not a mx bike at all  if i wanted that id go with a 450

Attached Thumbnails

• NICE_Honda_XR650R_5_Flashy_2-600x450.jpg

• valvesrule

Posted August 24, 2014 - 02:38 PM

The Yammies definitely win the "required shop time/cubic dollars" competition. I've replace at least a dozen of those swiss cheese 5 valve heads in the last 5 years. They're hand grenades waiting for the pin to be pulled, and barely better than the CRF450s in that respect. As opposed to ZERO XR650R repairs. The Yams are good bikes as long as you have the budget of a cocaine addict to keep them running.

• Doggie.Stiles

Posted September 07, 2014 - 12:47 AM

I am going to laugh about this one for a long long time! (rubber full of cum) ha ha i can't stand it :thumbsup: :cheers:

Eagle426 you have definately got BRASS ones!! :D

wtf is ur prob anyway   why dont u just  go to a yamaha site and stay  there    u gota compare apples to apples   what  r  u stupid  shut the &%$#@! up

• mastera210

Posted September 07, 2014 - 03:49 AM

ya i contact falcon  they had a cam option 199$ im sure they done there research i ask em bout it    im curious about my 520 chain if that strong enough  idk   i think it possible to install a 525 or 530   idk    not havin that break when i in the throtte  i like to go fast but i dont have a death wish  i ride alot on road dirt roads fireroads  the beach  not a mx bike at all  if i wanted that id go with a 450

Dont think you have to worry about 520 chain they have no problems handling CR and KX 500s!

• valvesrule

Posted September 07, 2014 - 12:11 PM

The Yammies definitely win the "required shop time/cubic dollars" competition. I've replace at least a dozen of those swiss cheese 5 valve heads in the last 5 years. They're hand grenades waiting for the pin to be pulled, and barely better than the CRF450s in that respect. As opposed to ZERO XR650R repairs. The Yams are good bikes as long as you have the budget of a cocaine addict to keep them running.

Not to mention a couple 426 bottom ends I've replaced when the rods broke at 12 grand and sawed the cases in half.

• scott-m

Posted September 07, 2014 - 03:50 PM

You guys realize this thread is over 10 years old, right?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.