xr 650r with 710 big bore!!!!!!

148 replies to this topic
  • Jeffro426

Posted November 10, 2003 - 07:01 PM

To whom it may concern, yes mr660 saw my WR426 do a 2 and 1/2 front flip off of a high wall due to rider stupidity. However, the candy ass bastard failed to mention that I dug it out of the thorn bush, pulled in the hot start and the blue beast fired up on the first kick and I rode away with nothing more than some scratched plastic. Then again who cares, I just look at it has having full insurance coverage with a $6000 deductible. The life of my WR426: it gets treated like a queen in the garage, but treated like a [@#$%&!] in the woods! Mr660 if that was your 650, you would still be there kicking the piece of [@#$%&!]. Remember the time you kicked and kicked and kicked and kicked and still couldn't start it? I do! Oh yea, what about the time we all went riding on that god-for-saken deer trail that was extremely rocky and I (yep, me) was the first to make it. Then I came back down and did it again just to prove to your non-riding ass that it was not dumb luck. Wait a minute, it gets better, our other brother made it next on none other than another WR426. It gets even better, I can just imagine the anger running thru your veins seeing not one, but two blue streaks sitting atop the rocky mound and your BRP was kicking your Sally-ass all over the place. NOW, I MUST TWIST THE KNIFE WHILE I HAVE IT STUCK IN YOUR BACK- IT WAS I (Eagle426) WHO WALKED DOWN, GOT YOUR XR650 AND MADE IT UP OVER THE HILL WHILE YOU WATCHED IN MISERY. That was probably equivalent to getting rapped in your own house! You you tried placing the blame on the Pirelli tires, dude if you are going to CRY, just take your ball and go home! See you at Thanksgiving Be-atch!! :D

:D :) Ladies and gentlemen, i think this post is officialy ended!! HAHAHAHAHA

• mr660

Posted November 10, 2003 - 07:31 PM

damnMITT EAGLE!!!! you no good for nothing, rat b*stard!! I told you on that very gloomy day that i would just take it on the chin and count my loss's! I'm flat out going to smack you square in the testicles when i see you, for putting my sh*t on the street like that!! we all have those days and it just so happened that the BRP was riding me that day! And yes to this day i would wear a 10 gallon MAXI PAD with nothing else but bikini underwear in public before i would have another piece of sh*t pirelli tire on either end of the BRP!! you dirty whore!! you ought to be ashammed of yourself! Only thing i can add to the wr flopping down the high wall is that me and the BRP watched this from the top of the hill after we successfully flew up it! the funniest thing of that whole scene was you were on top of the hill picking yourself up off the ground, of course and you stood up and you said " were the hell is my bike" in the mist of my doubled over, pants pissing moment :D :D :D it took all the air i had left to point over the cliff into the thorne bush were the wr layed in piece!! the look on your face was dumbfoundingly priceless! jerk-off!! and one more thing penis face! that time i kick and kicked and kicked was when i dropped my XR600 in the crick AS5HOLE! besides you had to pay $$$ for a hot start button! all us BRPer's need is some know-how with the decompression release after a splash like that and wamo she fires right up :) not to change the subject or anything, but i was considering dropping the homosexual brother a link to this forum :D wounder how he/she would react?? :D

• mr660

Posted November 10, 2003 - 07:41 PM

hey JEDTHRO!!
it is sad that you have to come over on this site a dream of having a BRP of your very own! you obviously don't get much sleep at night! wanting to live vicariously through us is flattering though!! thats o.k though!! they make lots of new lines of anti-depressants on the market these days. you might want to think about contacting your local GYNOCOLOGIST and see if she will prescribe you some to get over y :goofy:our exacerbations or masterbations, which ever you prefer!!

• stonewall

Posted November 10, 2003 - 07:56 PM

i was considering dropping the homosexual brother a link to this forum wounder how he/she would react??

Why not just post it over on the blue forum? If he's gay chances are he checks that out anyway. :)

• BWB63

Posted November 10, 2003 - 09:23 PM

Therapy? Wow! You got to get a helmet cam! I would pay money to watch this love in action. Church would help! :)

• needsprayer

Posted November 11, 2003 - 05:19 AM

For years this forum has been DUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL. And now it's on fire. Throwing out bait, chumming the waters with blood and guts, insulting those poor YaMaMaHa riders.

I also want to follow the upcoming Thanksgiving family reunion. Pics, movies, anything that let's us see the last man standing. :)

• Rokatt88

Posted November 11, 2003 - 08:28 AM

Hell...just have Thanksgiving on Jerry Springer's show! They can wear their new wife/bee-yatch beater T-Shirts! :)

• Rockjockey

Posted November 11, 2003 - 08:53 AM

mr660 I thought you were talking to your homosexual brother.You mean this one has a lover in the family?Bring it.

• Jeffro426

Posted November 11, 2003 - 09:47 AM

hey JEDTHRO!!
it is sad that you have to come over on this site a dream of having a BRP of your very own! you obviously don't get much sleep at night! wanting to live vicariously through us is flattering though!! thats o.k though!! they make lots of new lines of anti-depressants on the market these days. you might want to think about contacting your local GYNOCOLOGIST and see if she will prescribe you some to get over y :goofy:our exacerbations or masterbations, which ever you prefer!!

No, i just come over here to watch everyone, including your friends make fun of you and your sad excuse for a bike(no offence to other Xr riders out there but this guy is worthless). Explain to me why then you come over to the YZ forums?? Is it to make up for the inadequecy of your overstuff pig?? Or is is possible that YOU stay up all night sitting on your pig imagining (insert kiddy motorcycle noises here) it could be anything like the YZ. We all know your a moron, and your posts have proved it to everyone out there...what a joke :)

• mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 03:29 PM

to late JEDTHRO426 has already been to his therapist over this quote!! this dude is so confused he doesn't know which end to take it in!! :) or give it in for that matter. poor little freak :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 03:30 PM

definately would be priceless moments :)

• mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 03:36 PM

those two want to be BRPer brothers of mine have been modifing the blue turds for the past couple weeks ( top secret of coarce ) dreaming of a way to get at the BRP! my sister-in-law told me to let this hatfield-vs-mccoy battle go to rest because she is tired of my brother having wet dreams and waking up in a dead sweat because he was getting raped by a BRP!! :)

• mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 03:41 PM

well i would not go that far, but i can say that he is known to be able to switch hands and gain a stroke! his palms are as rosey as they can get! [@#$%&!] man, the skin on his palms are so thick, :thumbsup:i once watched him grab a pan straight out of the oven (@450 degrees) with his bair hands!

• mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 03:52 PM

Old round mouth JEDTHRO426!! man you just don't know when to say when!! which i admire, because that is the stamina it takes for a sissy boy on a 426 to at least keep up with a BRP! :D and one more thing, just because you JACK OFF and BONE your 426 twice a day, doesn't mean the rest of us do!! but then again what ever tickles your fancy :D cry baby! :)

• Eagle426

Posted November 11, 2003 - 04:07 PM

mr660, you might wanted to ask "little Billy" next door to make copies of his weekly spelling words for you! You put "top secret of coarce" when it should be "course". The proper spelling would be "coarse" with an "a", but that refers to the roughness of something. For example, that red hot poker you put up your A$$ was very "coarse." Also, what the heck is "bair" I have heard of "bear" and "bare", but "bair" is a new one on me! You must be getting confused with "Nair" the hair remover stuff that you use on your nutsack. Maybe if you have some spare (or spair for you) time this holiday season, you could sit down with Uncle Webster (the dictionary) you illiterate prick. First of all, technology has some great innovations, like SPELL CHECKER. Lastly, HOOKED ON PHONICS HAS A MONEY BACK OFFER IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED. You should have taken that $59 you wasted on tutoring at the Sylvain Learning Center and invested it into a good rear tire, that way you could have made it up over that rocky hill. Which in turn, would have resulted in you NOT having to eat $hit in front of all our fellow TT'ers about the matter! Oh yea, you do not need to resort to telling LIES as a last ditch effort to make me look bad. You know darn well you were not at the top of the highwall that my bike "jumped" from. You never had the gonads to try it, but don't worry about, IT'S YOUR LIE, YOU GO AHEAD AND TELL IT AS BIG AS YOU WANT! :)

• JR650

Posted November 11, 2003 - 05:14 PM

And i thought i fought with my siblings.

• Rokatt88

Posted November 11, 2003 - 05:38 PM

These guys wouldn't be the Menendez Brothers would they?? :) :D

• mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 08:05 PM

sorry prick face!!! :D didn't realize you were Ms. Magillacutty, the 4th grade spelling teacher!! i may be a little loose when i'm flying through responding to these forums, unlike yourself when you ride. your sorry a$$ must be pretty bored to come out and grade my spelling! thats o.k though, because at least i can ADD &%$#@!! 650-426=224. CC's that is!! pretty sad, and i am not even a math teacher :) whats even more faggafied is that you want to debate this indirect proportion!! puss face :D And the final thought for the day for now is it can be my lie and yes penis breath i can tell it as i wish, but judging from your reaction it is clear to us TTer's that, the TRUTH hurts :D :D this just brings a picture to mind :D me throwing the old iodized salt on your wound!! feel the burn baby!!! i love it when i twang a nerve. :D so blow it out your a$$ ROSEY PALMS!!!! :D

• mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 08:06 PM

those dorks have nothing on us! :)

• mr660

Posted November 11, 2003 - 08:12 PM

you should see our backyard wrestling matches! :) and we are not talking about those flimsy fold up cahirs either. we are talkin' 3"x6' schedule 40 black pipe and 1" bull ropes. :D the saying is NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.