00' Mustang GT for sale...

3 replies to this topic
  • motoman393

Posted October 07, 2001 - 05:58 AM

Hey Guys,
I am trying to sell a 2000 Mustang GT Convertible! It is Forest Green with a tan top/tan interior! It has 19k miles on it as of right now and is in immaculate shape (driven by a 47 yr. old man). I am asking $24K OBO. It has 4 brand new Yokohama tires with < 200 miles on them. The car is in great shape and serviced/maintained regularly. I am located in the Houston, TX area so if you know of anyone who might be interested, I would appreciate it if you could send them my way. Email me @ motoman393@hotmail.com or mikemp@swbell.net I just finished a complete detail and the car is immac. Thanks a bunch,

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

• yzf

Posted October 10, 2001 - 03:41 PM

no thanks i just baught a 2001 brand new loaded with leather and mach 5 stereo not convertible though (i don't like convertibles anyway) for $21,500

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted October 11, 2001 - 02:36 AM

Thats great for you! 24k is the going price (and the blue book) for our Mustang in our area! That is why we are selling it for that value. Convertibles also raise the price about 2k. Also is yours a GT Posted Image 5 spd? Thanks,

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

[This message has been edited by motoman393 (edited October 11, 2001).]

• motoman393

Posted October 22, 2001 - 03:11 PM

BUMP...

I finally got my friends Digi cam and took some pics http://mx393.tripod.com/mustang.html check them out! Come on guys make me an offer,

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.