WR450f 2004 starting problems after fitting FMF Q4

2 replies to this topic
  • Roadrash211

Posted August 29, 2012 - 11:46 AM

Hi everyone,

I have just fitted a FMF Q4 to my 2004 WR450f and it started ok then i let it cut out...When i went to re-start the bike it will not fire up so i tried it without the choke and it still will not fire. When i had the standard pipe on it fired up first time??? Will i need to fit an FMF power-up kit?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pairodice

Posted August 29, 2012 - 04:23 PM

what jets are you running? did you go from the stock exhaust? is bike uncorked?

• Roadrash211

Posted August 31, 2012 - 11:03 AM

The bike has standard jetting.....I went out today and it's starting ok now but when you warm it up and give it a quick rev it bogs a little......And as for uncorked? not sure what that is but what i can tell you is that i bought the bike from an old guy in mint condition with all the road stuff still on and it was not used much,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.