Kind of OT...... BRP and Babes

8 replies to this topic
  • stonewall

Posted November 06, 2003 - 07:36 AM

Has anyone checked out the BRP and Babes photo folder on the XR650R Yahoo group. All I can say is WOW. Be sure to check out both pages. :D :D :D :) :D

• redmanrandyed

Posted November 06, 2003 - 07:46 AM

How 'bout a link to this site? Can't find it. :)

• stonewall

Posted November 06, 2003 - 08:05 AM

http://autos.groups....m/group/XR650R/

• jws

Posted November 06, 2003 - 08:58 AM

sweeeeeeeet :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TimBrp

Posted November 06, 2003 - 09:55 AM

I like the Fastxr and legs shot...whose checking the legs though... :) Nice very nice

• redmanrandyed

Posted November 06, 2003 - 12:06 PM

Alright........whats the deal here? I signed up to become a member over 3 hours ago. I am still unable to select the Member stuff. Do you have to wait a few days or what? I am a Pending Member??? What gives? :) Is there a secret login or another way to access the member data?

• stonewall

Posted November 06, 2003 - 01:21 PM

I'm not sure why you can't access the site yet. There is no secret login. :) Even if you do have to wait a few days it will be worth it. :D

• Eric_Mc

Posted November 08, 2003 - 09:20 PM

I can't view this site either. Is there a title to put in the search box? The link doesn't work for me either.

• BWB63

Posted November 08, 2003 - 09:29 PM

Fred Hink is the moderator. Drop him a line and he'll get you going :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.