2010 cylinder

I'm doing a top end on my 2010 450. I replaced the valves, valve springs and guide seals. Then I noticed a line in the cylinder. I can't feel it with my fingernail. In the middle of the cylinder I can still see the cross hatch pattern running through the line. At the top and bottom of the cylinder I can feel it with my finger with if I push my finger.

I have pics but can't figure out how to upload them

Thanks for the Info & Link.........I ordered a new cylinder. It would have just bothered me too much to use the old one!!! I'll only miss one more day of riding!!!

Dang. You could have just send it to Millinium Technologies in Wisconsin. They do a better plating than OEM and they are typically a lot cheaper than buying a brand new cylinder.

What drove you to replace the valves and springs? I had to rebuild my tranny and replace my case at 135 hours and the original valves looked great. The springs were well within service limits. They went right back in there.

If they were bad I didn't want to wait for new valves and springs to come. I ordered all my parts a little at a time.

Dang. You could have just send it to Millinium Technologies in Wisconsin. They do a better plating than OEM and they are typically a lot cheaper than buying a brand new cylinder.

Do you have a web address for them? Maybe I'll send my old one for next time

If they were bad I didn't want to wait for new valves and springs to come. I ordered all my parts a little at a time.

Do you have a web address for them? Maybe I'll send my old one for next time

http://www.mt-llc.com/

I use them all the time. Ask anyone here on TT that has used them. I highly doubt you will get any bad reviews on them. ?