Here is me ( my 1st pics on TT!)

2 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted November 05, 2003 - 07:27 AM

Hi guys,

I've been receiving good infos and had great amount of laughs since I'm on this forum but I had never post pics of myself or my bike so I think it's time now...Hope you'll like it even if it was taken with a disposable.

Let's start with my first crash with the Wr: note the forearm and the bent bars :D
Posted Image

Me and the Québec province on the background
Posted Image

We had to climb to take that last picture though
Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah dude! I rock! :) :D
Posted Image

Showing by friend's BRP.

Posted Image

Where electricity comes from
Posted Image

Ciao

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sylvain

Posted November 05, 2003 - 10:51 PM

Nice pictures Math. :)

Where exactly did you take them ? Are those trails open to everybody, or did you have to play hide and seek with the 4wheelers patrols :D?

Salut

• Math

Posted November 06, 2003 - 06:38 AM

Those pics were all taken in the north-west region of the Portneuf Comté. There are many trails that were originally made for logging years ago and are now used for snowmobile. The problem that we face is that some people taking too much mari are trying to transform some of the trails in bicycle trails in which, of course, we would not be allowed to ride. The point is that they made it but nobody goes there by bicycle... in fact cavaliers and 4 wheelers ( they are the great majority on motorcycles here ) are the ones who use it. The administration of the towns concerned are now thinking about forgetting this bicycle projet and to convert those trails in a VTT and horse playground in which we would be allowed! Cool hey...

It is just normality, those trails survived all those years because the VTT and cavaliers use them each year...

When we are not allowed in trails, we use the road. That's why the Baja kit is worth.

As for the four wheelers patrol, they may try to catch us... Anyway, we do less dammage than them and we are often less noisy then they are + we are street legal! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.