high speed wheelies

4 replies to this topic
  • iron_savior

Posted November 04, 2003 - 09:41 PM

hi there,this is gonna sound pretty lame

please can someone tell me step by step, the procedure
for pulling wheelies using the clutch at higher speed.

i seen guys pulling wheelies at like 60 mph ,on supermotards
and would like to do the same ,someday :)

is it possible to pop a wheelie in 5th gear on an uncorked xr650r,

thanks
W <font color="black">

• qadsan

Posted November 04, 2003 - 09:44 PM

is it possible to pop a wheelie in 5th gear on an uncorked xr650r

Not with me riding it :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dutch

Posted November 05, 2003 - 05:20 AM

The key is finding the correct speed where to start it. There is a sweet spot out there that you only you can discover. When you get there - pull in the clutch and twist the throttle to the rev limiter, snap the clutch out and stand up.
I prefer 4th then shift up.

• Jim920Miller

Posted November 05, 2003 - 07:57 AM

Hey W...I have an idea. If it's cool that you want, go get a video of Valentino Rossi doing a mile long 60 degree one handed wheelie at 180 mph while saluting the crowd. THAT'S cool! And you can watch it from the safety and comfort of your favorite chair. Just a thought.

• Slimbo_238

Posted November 08, 2003 - 07:28 PM

Hey W...I have an idea. If it's cool that you want, go get a video of Valentino Rossi doing a mile long 60 degree one handed wheelie at 180 mph while saluting the crowd. THAT'S cool! And you can watch it from the safety and comfort of your favorite chair. Just a thought.

He also has ultimate traction and 220 HP!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.