CRF Test

2 replies to this topic
  • from_Norway

Posted October 03, 2001 - 10:28 AM

Check this out this llnk, man it looks like my YZF days are over(atleast until 2003)
http://www.dirtbikem...tail.asp?id=189

Ken
01 YZ426F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Flying_Fynn

Posted October 03, 2001 - 01:33 PM

Sounds like it will be an awesome bike, and even better after re-working the suspension. In the next few years, we should see these thumpers getting even better (i.e., less weight). Praise to Yamaha for getting the ball rolling. They ought to just dump the water cooling and go with just oversize fins. These bikes have so much power, it doesn't matter if you loose a few ponies at the end of a moto.

• Hick

Posted October 03, 2001 - 04:00 PM

I just read the short test on the CRF in Cycle World (it was the only two-wheeled rag on the shelf) and they said, paraprhasing, that they thought it might be "faster than most open-class two strokes." :D

And only few pounds or so heavier. :) :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.