Yoshi rs4 slip on review

1 reply to this topic
  • yamahadude93

Posted August 15, 2012 - 08:06 PM

Well today i received my yoshi slip on today for my 2012 yz450f. I was looking to see just how much of a difference the pipe would make compared to my stock exhaust, so i headed to my local track.
I rode the bike first with the stock exhaust, the came in and had my buddy swap it out to the rs4. I did this because i wanted the freshest memory of how the bike felt before the change
Right off the bat, it was snappy. Not too much were it felt like it wanted to rip out from underneath me, but a noticeable difference. The bike was definitely opened up. Pull was harder and rev was longer. It was pretty amazing.
So after that we pulled out the insert and spark arrester. Right away there was a noise difference! Lol it was loud. But man did it sound amazing. I didnt really notice anymore gain with the inserts out. But it was fun to ride with the sound of the thing lol
So all and all, i would absolutely recommend this slip on for anyone looking for some more power. For me personally be a student and all, spending $350 on a slip on and not $900 for a full system was perfect for me

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FinchFan194

Posted August 16, 2012 - 06:24 AM

Usually can find smoking deals on Leo Vincé slip-ons on EBay, I paid $150 with shipping two years ago for my '08.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.