Gel seats

1 reply to this topic
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted August 15, 2012 - 02:59 PM

A while back (maybe a year) there was an ad on the face page(?) of the Yamaha forum for WRs. It was for a business that was making gel seats for Yamahas. I called and was told that they didn't make them for the older models (03) but if there was enough interest they would. I don't remember the company name but I think it was WRP. Are they still around or not. At 66 my butt gets tired and I could use some relief. Tanx.
Jim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GlennR

Posted August 15, 2012 - 05:29 PM

I really like the seats I've bought from Seat Concepts.
http://seatconcepts....t=0&sort=normal

You have to use your stock seat pan, but it isn't hard to do. Harbor Freight sells an air stapler that shoots common staple gun staples for less than $20 that works great.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.