issues starting 06 yz450f

2 replies to this topic
  • heddensyz450

Posted August 06, 2012 - 09:15 AM

up until yesterday my bike started first kick with giving it a couple twist of the throttle.
I let a guy take it because it was bogging a bit in top end and would act like it was going to stall. he says he rode it for a little bit .8 hrs to be exact and then he changed the oil. after changing the oil he started it up and then shut it off. the next day when he went to bring it back to me the thing wouldn't start. i immediatly took the plastics off to take the plug out. lots of spark so spark is not the issue. I smell fuel so I don't think that is the problem either. Would anyone have a solution or a quick fix to get this biking working again.,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • heddensyz450

Posted August 06, 2012 - 09:32 AM

also the bike has alot of compression.. too hard to kick over in running

• grayracer513

Posted August 06, 2012 - 11:07 AM

Cam timing.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.