Magura hyd. Clutch... will a '02YZ fit a '02WR?

3 replies to this topic
  • holeshot426

Posted November 03, 2003 - 04:24 PM

Does anybody know if I can swap a '02YZ426 hydraulic clutch with a '02WR426? I dont see why I wouldnt be able to. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.....

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 03, 2003 - 05:40 PM

Should be a perfect swap. :)
Dont forget to route the line on the left side of the frame at the head and cross over under the main tube to the right side of the carburator. This ensures you have enough freedom for the hydraulic line when turning the bars. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • holeshot426

Posted November 04, 2003 - 03:52 PM

Thanks Indy, but the '02 clutch line comes in from the left side to begin with. The '03 comes in from the right. Is this what you are talking about? :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 04, 2003 - 05:04 PM

Yes, I wasn't sure on the 426's but that is what I meant for a 450. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.