Hand guards?

23 replies to this topic
  • jamracing

Posted October 04, 2001 - 10:30 AM

What Frankieyzf250 is trying to say is that he's fast...Of course, we'll what he says after I take him to his first Enduro this weekend ...I'll be laughing my @ss off!!

------------------
Josh
01' WR426
99' YZ400
87' FZR1000
Uh, like twist the throttle...

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 04, 2001 - 11:26 AM

Hey, I just could not resist after you set yourself up like that. Took you long enough to reply. I'm sure I'll be learning a thing or two! By the way, you need to work on your spelling.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • youngrider

Posted October 06, 2001 - 04:35 AM

I got the acerbis flag handguards which look cool and have a universal mounting kit so theyll fit anything perfectly as they did my renthals.

------------------
jason young
01 yz250f

• teamtoxic

Posted October 06, 2001 - 01:48 PM

<font color="navy">I'm about 6'2, 205lbs and am running the Renthal Jimmy Button bars. I totally love them. On the first ride after changing the bars, I could feel a huge difference in corning, standing, and jumping. More room, just way better! Being your height, I would recommend nothing other than the Jimmy Button bend Renthals!

I did cut mine down, to 31 or 32 inches I belive.

Hope this helps in your choice!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.