slow response

5 replies to this topic
  • dubious

Posted October 31, 2003 - 11:52 PM

Why are the down loads soo slow lately ?
Just going from one discussion to the other takes like 30 seconds to update.
Is it because of the pop ups at the top header?

I understand the purpose and importance of having sponsors, although it defeats the purpose if people stop using the board because its clogging up the system and slowing the communication.

Ps.>>> It's not my computer either because I haven't had any problems on other sites today.. RIDE ON!! :)

• 5spoke

Posted November 01, 2003 - 06:42 AM

It's your computer. Mine takes about 0.5sec to load a new page.

• John_Lorenz

Posted November 01, 2003 - 06:42 AM

Here is a good story

A Telephone tech joins the army

During marksman training, he discovers her cant hit the broad side of a barn.

The DI is screaming at the Guy:usa::
Puke Hit that target Maggot, You gonna get some one killed Maggot

This infuriates the Once Telephone tech.

He spins and asks his DI if he can do a simple test.

The DI says Ok smarty maggot go right ahead.

as the Telephone tech wets the tip of his finger
places it on the end of the Rifle pulling the trigger and promptly blowing his finger off.

He looks at the DI and Says:usa:
It ok on My end

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 5spoke

Posted November 01, 2003 - 06:46 AM

Are you drunk?

• John_Lorenz

Posted November 01, 2003 - 06:47 AM

Are you drunk?

asking me No

Short answer is what you said

Its your Personal Confuser :)

• MiniMadMan50

Posted November 01, 2003 - 08:12 PM

Man, how can I ever follow yet an other one of the endless pearls of wisdom donated to us by EGO....

Why are the down loads soo slow lately ?
Just going from one discussion to the other takes like 30 seconds to update.
Is it because of the pop ups at the top header?

I understand the purpose and importance of having sponsors, although it defeats the purpose if people stop using the board because its clogging up the system and slowing the communication.

Ps.>>> It's not my computer either because I haven't had any problems on other sites today.. RIDE ON!! :)

I've noticed that at times too. And I know for a fact it's not my computer or my ISP. It's the site traffic. I don't think it's the sponsors. TT is really conservative with displaying their sponsors banners. Thanks guys :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.