09 YZ450F Header Pipe

1 reply to this topic
  • 08kxf250

Posted July 14, 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hey there,just after a bit of info if anyone can help....iv'e searched and read many threads on header pipes but can't find an answer.
I bought a 09 YZ450F and the guy reckons it's a Euro Spec Edition...it's white with a red shock spring and the factory header pipe is a powerbomb type set up,,,,,he put a Pro Circuit T4 slip on on it,but he has had a sleeve made up for the header as the inside diameter of the slip on is to big....does anyone know if the powerbomb type factory headers are the same diameter as the others,i want to order an FMF online and they list 06-09 mufflers,but iv'e read here that the header pipe diameters vary from 06-09......has anyone put a Powercore 4 onto the 09 powerbomb type header and is it a bolt straight on job............cheers Steve

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 08kxf250

Posted July 14, 2012 - 08:42 PM

Ooops i've put this in the wrong section,could a mod move it to the YZF section please

Edited by 08kxf250, July 14, 2012 - 08:43 PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.