New Off-Road Vid

10 replies to this topic
  • Hick

Posted October 31, 2003 - 11:59 AM

Found this on the Husaberg forum. Looks good, seems to be mostly WORCS and GNCC stuff. Smith, Caselli, Watts, Kied, Raines etc.

There is a large and small video preview and a slide show:

Monstor Moto Preview Page

:)

• ddialogue

Posted November 02, 2003 - 06:39 AM

"No freestyle or head-banger music--just pure off-road racing." -Monstermoto One

Now's there's a video worth buying! :)

• PMAUST

Posted November 02, 2003 - 10:39 PM

That looks pretty cool. I may order one.
Paul

• Hick

Posted November 03, 2003 - 09:42 AM

Paul

Mine's on the way, check back here for a review soon...

• PMAUST

Posted November 03, 2003 - 08:07 PM

Paul

Mine's on the way, check back here for a review soon...

Thanks, I will. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigc

Posted November 03, 2003 - 08:09 PM

anyone ever heard of time to ride 2?got to check out part of this video but cant find it anywhere!It seems to be about the same stuff you guys are talking about.

• PMAUST

Posted November 03, 2003 - 10:33 PM

I've got the first one but haven't been able to find the second either. :) Everytime I go to a shop that sell vids I ask. So far, no luck. :D

• Hick

Posted November 03, 2003 - 11:30 PM

anyone ever heard of time to ride 2?got to check out part of this video but cant find it anywhere!It seems to be about the same stuff you guys are talking about.

I've got TTR II on VHS, waiting on the DVD...

No hard rock soundtrack like TTR I, and it looks like he took the $$ he made from TTR I and rented/bought some good camera equipment. There are some fantastic shots in TTR II.

Other notable diff. is a good section w/ Garrahan brothers. Hatch, Lafferty, Davis, Watts, Hawkins etc. all make an appearance.

TTR II also has a long section on the Adelanto GP, and some "riding tips" sections with Hawkins and others.

Other than that I consider it an improved version of TTR I (that is a good thing). Just call 877-MOTOHED to order (although I did see a copy at a Cycle Gear store in Albuquerque your best bet is to just call the guy).

• EMARacing

Posted November 04, 2003 - 01:42 PM

I got my video today. I'll watch it tonight when I get home from work and post a review.

• EMARacing

Posted November 05, 2003 - 12:20 PM

Excellent, excellent video. A must have for off-road riders/racers.

This is one I will definitely watch over and over. :)

• Hick

Posted November 05, 2003 - 12:57 PM

Still waitin' for mine...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.