Bad Idea.....

4 replies to this topic
  • Alex_Brazil

Posted October 31, 2003 - 06:47 AM

I was looking for some parts for mine XR 650 L and tried the www.partsfish.com , a friend of mine told me about them.
So went there and spent u$ 120. That was 45 days ago, until today they never answered my mails asking about when it wolud br shipped, the order status is still '' in process" when i check my account there, and the worst part is that Visa charged me and now I need to ask for refund. :)
Never more....
Alex

04' KTM 450 EXC
95' XR 650 L

• Beerman

Posted October 31, 2003 - 09:35 AM

Don't bother asking them for the refund. Just tell Visa that you didn't get what you paid for and let them deal with it. You can bet Partsfish will respond to Visa.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alex_Brazil

Posted October 31, 2003 - 09:38 AM

You know what, you are right, I will let them get worried and not me. :)
thanks

• RCannon

Posted November 01, 2003 - 05:35 AM

Your experience is almost identical to mine. I ordered from them twice. You will eventually get your parts, but it takes forever!

I have never ordered anything from them that was in stock. After the second order I gave up as well. They ended up (after a phone call) giving me the parts with free shipping. It took 90 days to complete the order! :)

• michaeln

Posted November 01, 2003 - 07:54 AM

Use http://www.ronayers.com. I have used them a lot, and their prices are always lower than partsfish or bikebandit, and I have always received my parts within a week or two.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.