Motocross

Erin Bates?

31 replies to this topic
  • Big Augie

Posted July 11, 2012 - 03:40 PM

She is working with the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series, saw her on there last few broadcasts. Sha...wing!

• payloan

Posted July 12, 2012 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Ih8Hondas

Posted July 12, 2012 - 08:11 PM

Posted Image

Happened right in front of where I was sitting. I was bummed TP didn't make it to the main but at least I got to see Erin clearly. I didn't know she was that tall.

Off-topic but they need to have TP design all the SX tracks. That one he did for STL in 2009 was awesome. I'm so glad I went to that race. Got to see J Law rail the crap out of the wall/berm things, got to see Pastrana's (probably) last SX, and Pourcel's silky smoothness. That was a great night.

• meyermetal

Posted July 13, 2012 - 06:38 AM

Happened right in front of where I was sitting. I was bummed TP didn't make it to the main but at least I got to see Erin clearly. I didn't know she was that tall.

Off-topic but they need to have TP design all the SX tracks. That one he did for STL in 2009 was awesome. I'm so glad I went to that race. Got to see J Law rail the crap out of the wall/berm things, got to see Pastrana's (probably) last SX, and Pourcel's silky smoothness. That was a great night.

I liked that track. Most of the tracks these past couple of years are just plain boring. Straight with a rythm section and a 180 into another one

But getting back on topic.....Erin is pretty tall. I saw her in the pits at the Nationals wearing muck boots and she looked taller than me at 5-10

What can be better than a Amazonian with huge knockers that likes motor sports

Edited by meyermetal, July 13, 2012 - 06:42 AM.

• payloan

Posted July 13, 2012 - 05:00 PM

I liked that track. Most of the tracks these past couple of years are just plain boring. Straight with a rythm section and a 180 into another one

But getting back on topic.....Erin is pretty tall. I saw her in the pits at the Nationals wearing muck boots and she looked taller than me at 5-10

She would be like a Jungle Gym for me. :)

• Ih8Hondas

Posted July 13, 2012 - 09:50 PM

One that participates in motorsports? Sounds like she's be a good fit for me since I'm 6'5". Too bad there aren't more tall girls who are well endowed. They all seem to be ectomorphs like me. No extra meat anywhere.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JMwr400

Posted July 16, 2012 - 06:37 AM

I'm 6'2". She fits very nicely.

Posted Image

• Hillcapper

Posted July 16, 2012 - 07:00 AM

I'm 6'2". She fits very nicely.

Posted Image

Glad to see I'm not the only 'mature' dude that wears a straw hat to the races!

• JMwr400

Posted July 16, 2012 - 08:42 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only 'mature' dude that wears a straw hat to the races!

Yep! Chicks dig 'em. The proof is in the pic! :)

• BDubb106

Posted July 16, 2012 - 09:23 AM

Possibly the best thread on TT at the moment!

There is only one sportscaster I would take over Erin Bates and that is Inez Sainz. Dont know what he MX IQ is but who cares.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by BDubb106, July 16, 2012 - 09:31 AM.

• LVThumper

Posted July 16, 2012 - 03:46 PM

Yeah!! Sweater Monkeys!! :)

• 275-450

Posted July 17, 2012 - 10:49 AM

http://rt-now.com/20...orts-reporters/

Erin makes the list congrats ,Erin .

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Chad Reed 22 alright? by CooHead

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Kroc on pulpmx show last night... straight dissin the KTM by Fryboy

• Hot  95 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Monster Cup Links by Fryboy

• Hot  27 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

MEC Bench racing by Fryboy

• 23 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Pastranaland by yamaha7442

• 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.