Lost my baffle

4 replies to this topic
  • Jayinnh

Posted July 05, 2012 - 05:12 PM

On my way home from work today I lost the baffle out of my 03 wr450 on the hi way..will running the bike with no baffle damage the motor? Does anyone have a stock one (or other)? For sale cheap?

• pairodice

Posted July 05, 2012 - 07:17 PM

which part? the pea shooter or the baffle with spark screen. i have a stock muffler without peashooter u can have if u pay shipping from 87508

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jayinnh

Posted July 06, 2012 - 04:07 AM

Thanks, the part I lost is held in with 1 bolt, slides into the muffler, maybe 6 inches long...was a gyt part, but stock would get me riding again....

• Jayinnh

Posted July 06, 2012 - 05:08 AM

Thanks, the part I lost is held in with 1 bolt, slides into the muffler, maybe 6 inches long...was a gyt part, but stock would get me riding again....

• pairodice

Posted July 06, 2012 - 10:02 AM

ya thats the pea shooter. gytr or pmb both make one. you can run it without its just loud

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.