2012 WR450 Supermoto wheels

2 replies to this topic
  • Macatoni

Posted July 03, 2012 - 02:31 PM

So i just got home with my new wr450f and im already ready to start messing with it. One of my questions is, are the axel and spacing different on the 2012 versus other year wr's or even yz's? Can i get a set of supermoto wheels off another year used and swap em on? Also anyone have a good gears recommendation for street riding on the wr? Im planing on having two sets of wheels, one with the dirt setup and stock gearing, another with 17's and a supermoto brake.

Last whats your guys recommendation on pipes and fuel/ecu upgrades? Ive been reading around but cant find a good comparison article. Im an akrapovic man myself but as such i know how expensive they can be. Also anyone have any experience with the Bazaaz unit? I saw a dyno map from them that had a wr making 54hp with a pipe and a tune!!!!

Mack

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Macatoni

Posted July 06, 2012 - 09:33 AM

:devil:

• mc1hd

Posted July 07, 2012 - 04:31 PM

Try www.supermotojunkie.com on the wheels.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.