lower fork guards

4 replies to this topic
  • Angel_Boy

Posted April 20, 2001 - 01:07 PM

Anybody know where to get lower fork guards in black? I like the carbon fiber set but at a hundred dollars they are a little too expensive. Thanks for the help.
Angel Boy

• bobwombat

Posted April 20, 2001 - 01:27 PM

angel boy, i've been looking for about a year to no avail. my WR is all black & silver & i don't like the white guards. so, i hope we hear from someone else. pls post @ the forum if u find 'em, o.k.?....bobwombat

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • finglan

Posted April 21, 2001 - 03:20 AM

Factory FX makes fork guard stickers that are black and have "Yamaha" on them. They have a pattern that looks like carbon fiber and it looks like it would cover most if not all of the guard. I think the set was around $16.00

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 21, 2001 - 01:52 PM

UFO makes black fork guards, I seen them on Motosport-outlet for sale. For got the price. ~Hit-man~

------------------
00' yz426f LATER DAYS!!!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 22, 2001 - 02:16 AM

I put the GYTR carbon guards on, love em!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.