Any of you used MXTIME for valve jobs?

4 replies to this topic
  • Family Man

Posted June 29, 2012 - 08:01 AM

I just sent my 07 yz450f head off to them. 500 for a full valve job with faction SS valves and new spring and retainers. or 100 just to have the valve seats cut. He said his Faction SS valves are custom made for him and much better quality than what you can buy off the shelf. What do you think? The oem valves lasted me a long time. Would the SS ones last about the same?

• thestuz

Posted June 30, 2012 - 02:55 AM

ss valves will last longer. it all depends if your valve seats can handle ss and heavy duty spring pressure.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spires34

Posted August 20, 2012 - 08:18 PM

I havent used MXTIME but i have heard good things about them. From what i saw a few weeks back the best prices too. what made you go with Faction valves?

• tpars121

Posted August 21, 2012 - 08:07 AM

I used them a few years ago on a Honda and he did a very good job. I went with SS but that was because of it being a Honda 250F

• Mick17

Posted August 25, 2012 - 05:32 AM

I used pro1 racing heads...........He did a really good job! Check out some of his videos, http://www.pro1racin...s.com/Home.html

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.