3 replies to this topic
  • new2it400

Posted June 28, 2012 - 03:44 PM

WHAT DO YOU GUYS MEAN BY UNCORKING MY BIKE?? :ride:

SORRY FOR MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!! :banghead:

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE! :devil:

• MANIAC998

Posted June 28, 2012 - 04:48 PM

It's our slang, meaning to open up the Intake into the engine, and freeing up the exhaust flow out of the engine. The more air you can get into an engine, means the more power it can produce. Check out all of the "pinned" stickies at the top of this forum. That will show you what can be done to improve performance.
Maniac

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • new2it400

Posted June 29, 2012 - 12:22 AM

It's our slang, meaning to open up the Intake into the engine, and freeing up the exhaust flow out of the engine. The more air you can get into an engine, means the more power it can produce. Check out all of the "pinned" stickies at the top of this forum. That will show you what can be done to improve performance.
Maniac

:devil:

• Taxgod4u

Posted June 29, 2012 - 12:55 PM

jetting, don't forget to richen it up if you uncork it..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.