Last Ride for the XRL

4 replies to this topic
  • yooper_porkchop

Posted October 29, 2003 - 07:53 AM

Happy Halloween to all you Thumper riders out there. Here on the shores of Lake Superior we are getting down to our last ride for the year, some snow has already fallen, and rifle deer season is just around the corner, Nov.15 to 30.
(not a good time to ride in the bush). On Dec. 1st the snowmobile trails open and we get to experience another kind of riding, with ski's and a track, same trails just a differn't mode of transportation. :blush:Porkchop

• sonorawfo

Posted October 29, 2003 - 05:32 PM

Good for you, I also enjoy the other winter sports but thankfully have endless bike riding for the winter months in the foothill areas, the best of both worlds, bikes today snowmobiles tommor, sking the next. DAMM!!, I'm spoiled. :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoChris521

Posted November 01, 2003 - 07:43 PM

As your riding season ends , ours is just begining.(Yeah i know you can ride all year here, but it rained last night for the first time since april?)It's time to Shread ! :)

• smashinz2002

Posted November 01, 2003 - 09:53 PM

Man that seems so odd to be talking about winter and snowmobiles already! Especially when the best riding season is just beginning here (Oct-Dec). Sounds like fun though, I've only ridden a snowmobile once, and that was years ago in colorado. Well have fun man!
:)

• JR650

Posted November 02, 2003 - 01:16 PM

here in saskatchewan its getting really bloody cold, time to dig out the sled, and the great big contractor pack of sheetmetal screws, cus i cant stop riding, wonder how deep of snow i can ride my BRP in, its pretty heavy, go right to the bottom.... time to race sleds on the river, if it freezes enough. the fun is just beginning.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.