What wheels will fit my 99 WR400??? Spokes or Mags

3 replies to this topic
  • JackMack

Posted October 29, 2003 - 07:16 AM

Howdy,
Got my plate, and would like to be able to switch back and forth from dirt to street, wheels/tires. If anyone knows what other years are compatible I'd appreciate the feedback. Or if anyone knows if any Mag wheels would fit, I wouldn't mind that either, probably way heavier though.
Thanks!
Jeff
99 WR400F with CA plates baby! 76 RD350 Proflo race ready

• Dean400

Posted October 29, 2003 - 05:52 PM

The 99-02 rear wheels from 400/426 bikes will fit your bike. The 98 rear will not. All the WR400/426 front wheels are interchangeable i think. But, the YZ fronts are different because of no odometer. You can look at bikebandit.com and compare part numbers to be sure.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • txmxracer

Posted October 29, 2003 - 06:00 PM

will the wheels from a 03 yzf 450 work?

• Dean400

Posted October 29, 2003 - 06:46 PM

The rear hubs are the same, but you'll have to use the same spacers.

I don't think the front will work because of the odometer.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.