Every single bit of useful XR600 info needed!

4 replies to this topic
  • Taipan

Posted October 29, 2003 - 02:37 AM

Hi All

I'm trying to get together as much useful information about XR600s as possible. I have started a yahoo XR600 group. Any tips, hints, mods, dyno read outs, best tyres anything that you feel is worth knowing, please place in the files section. There is also the group mailing list as another line for distress calls if you're stuck. Hopefully it will be anglo/american so it should have a "manned" 24/7 advice email line! :)

That said its primarily to just dump any interesting and valuable XR600 stuff, more than an XR600 mailing list. I dont know about you, but it seems to me there are loads of XR400/650 sites with good info on, but not much on the XR600? Again, if you know of any good XR600 sites please add the link to the links section.

http://autos.groups....oup/HONDAXR600/

Many thanks

Dave

• wvrider

Posted October 29, 2003 - 11:04 AM

You may want to check out www.4strokes.com (look in the "Tech." section) and www.justxr.com. Hope this helps!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taipan

Posted October 29, 2003 - 03:13 PM

You may want to check out www.4strokes.com (look in the "Tech." section) and www.justxr.com. Hope this helps!! :)

It does help. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it.
Best,
Dave

• AzMtnThumper

Posted October 29, 2003 - 06:52 PM

I just joined your Yahoo group. I'll post a few links that I think are pretty good. Looking forward to learning more. My Yahoo username is azxrridr. :)

• Taipan

Posted October 30, 2003 - 01:50 AM

Excellent. I was hoping to get plenty of Americans on there. You guys have tons more knowledge of the XR than us Brits. :) You get all the spares cheaper too!! No rubbing it in though :D :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.